Sunday, 30 July 2017

Better Late Than Never

How often do you start a layout but never finish it? Or start a layout and then change the whole direction half way through? This happens to me a lot when I go away to a retreat, or when I get sick. I started this layout back at the end of June, at the Escape 2 Create retreat. It was my first ever attempt to do a Kraft+ challenge. If I remember correctly, June's challenge was to do a monochromatic layout. I got the base done, with the intention of finishing it when I got back home. Yeah, it never happened. So, now I am sharing it a month later, finally completed as a DT project for D-Lish Scraps, and with the challenge requirements for the Kraft+ July challenge (use roses three different ways). 


I shared this project (and extra photos) on the D-Lish blog, right here. There are lots of D-Lish goodies on this layout, all available in the D-Lish store, right here

So, I am of the theory, better late than never, lol! At least I can now say I have completed ONE Kraft+ challenge. If I keep my fingers crossed I might be able to make it two. Time will tell. 
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you are having a lovely scrappy time. xxx
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Definitely better late than never and what a gorgeous page Jules. Love the colour choice and the pops of bling. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Julie...love the teal and white with the Kraft. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an eye catching layout and love the ways you have used roses on your page.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.