homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 2 July 2017

Pink

Sometimes, it is not a photo or pretty papers that makes me want to create a layout, but a product. In this case, it was the Kaisercraft die that created my background for this layout. It had been sitting on my bench since I purchased it, waiting patiently to be "played" with. Now was the time! 


This layout was created for my May 26th blog post over at D-Lish Scraps. It features lots of D-Lish goodies such as the wild roses, flairs, star flowers, small roses and journalling spots. Below you will find a few close p images of my project.


Aren't these butterflies just divine? They are from Kaisercraft's All That Glitters paper range. 


This die has since become one of my favourites - you can expect to see a lot of it in future projects. 


So how do you start your projects? With a photo? With papers? With a product? Or with something totally different? i'd love to know, so please feel free to share. 

Thanks for stopping by and joining me, and here's to a great weekend filled with crafting goodness. Cheers and hugs, xxx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.